How to Download Aadhaar Card without Enrollment Number: It is feasible to download one’s Aadhaar Card without Enrolment Number in case a resident has lost his Enrolment Acknowledgement Slip and does not know his details of enrolment or Aadhaar number.
When one visits the Aadhaar centre and goes through the process of making enrolment by giving his demographics and biometrics, he is given a slip containing his enrolment/Aadhaar number with the system.
The slip containing an enrolment number/ aadhaar number is a reference for future. It needs to be kept until the Aadhaar card is issued to the resident. Even though this is an important information and needs to be safe, there are possibilities of loss of Enrolment ID (EID) or Unique Identification Number (UID).
Under such cases, it is still possible to download Aadhaar Card without EID/UID provided you have your mobile number or email id. This online system checks the status of your card from name and other details. So, residents can download their Aadhaar card by using their demographic information also.
How to Download Aadhaar Card without Enrollment Number
- Open the UIDAI website and visit the link: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- On the left side, select the appropriate choice (UID or EID) under ‘Retrieve you Lost’
- Enter your name, e-mail address, mobile number and security code.
- Click the send OTP button.
- OTP will be sent to your mobile number or Email id.
- Enter the OTP and verify.
- The lost EID/UID will be retrieved and sent to your mobile number or email id.
After your have received your lost EID/UID, you can visit the e-Aadhaar page and get the Aadhaar downloaded. Follow these steps:
- Visit this link in the UIDAI website: https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select the appropriate option of Aadhaar Number or Enrolment ID under ‘I have’
- Enter your EID/UID, name Pin code, Captcha image.
- Press the button ‘Get one time password’
- You will receive the OTP on your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and click on ‘Validate and Download’
In this way, you can download the Aadhaar card without Enrolment number. Please note that the file downloaded will be in a pdf format. In order to open the file, you need to enter the pin code of your area as the password.
In the case of loss of Enrolment ID, you can also visit the nearby Aadhaar Card Center and intimate the officials about the loss of EID. In that case, please carry your supported documents that were submitted at the time of enrolment.
The staff in the office will be able to help you recover your enrolment details based on the demographics. Besides, you have the option of sending an e-mail to the Aadhaar card help desk. This is an enquiry system.
Read More – Aadhar Card Status Check
Other than these, you can also call Aadhaar Card Helpline: 1947 and talk to the Aadhaar Customer care representative. Provide him the demographic details and they will give you the EID/UID. How to Download Aadhaar Card without Enrollment Number.