How To Add Mobile Number in Aadhar Card Online Without OTP: If you are looking forward to adding your mobile number in Aadhaar Card online without OTP and are inspecting various texts on the procedure, we are here to guide you.
Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique identity number issued to all Indian Residents by the Government on the basis of their biometrics and personal data collected. It is therefore important that the details mentioned on the card be up-to-date and correct. This is also necessary to avail various Government benefits and e-filling of income tax return.
There may be cases when the mobile number given earlier is no longer valid/working, was registered wrongly, changed or you need to provide a fresh enrolment. In such cases, residents may anticipate a comfortable way to add their mobile number in Aadhaar online without OTP.
However, such an instant facility for updating the mobile number in Aadhaar database without OTP is not available.
How To Add Mobile Number in Aadhar Card Online Without OTP
To add a new mobile number in Aadhaar without OTP, you are required to follow an offline process. There are two ways to do the needful.
Add mobile number in Aadhaar through Update Application Form
- Download Aadhaar update or Correction Form by visiting this link on UIDAI website: https://uidai.gov.in/images/UpdateRequestFormV2.pdf
- Take a printout of the form and fill the details in capital letters.
- In the Field of Update/ Correction, tick Mobile Number.
- Fill up the details mentioned on the left side and write details in your local language on the right side of the form.
- Put your signatures.
- Mention the supporting document you will send along with the form. (Please see list of documents here: https://aadhaarcard.net.in/supported-documents-required-to-apply-for-aadhar-card/)
- Send the form along with a self-attested copy of the document(s) to the UIDAI address.
Add mobile number in Aadhaar by visiting Aadhaar Center
You can also add a mobile number to the Aadhaar Card without OTP by visiting the nearest Adhaar Seva Kendra.
- Download the Aadhaar Correction form from UIDAI website.
- Carry along the downloaded Aadhaar Correction form with the self-attested copy of the supporting documents as mentioned above.
- Submit your form and document to the Enrolment operator of Aadhaar Center.
- The officials will verify all the details and capture your biometrics like finger-print again for confirmation.
- After successful submission of the application, you will receive an Update Receipt of your Aadhaar. The receipt should be kept with you safely till you get an updated copy of the card. It will be used for reference.
After 2-3 weeks, when the updating has been done in the database, you will receive a confirmation through SMS on your newly registered mobile number. Thereafter, you may download the Aadhaar online or wait for its physical delivery.
Read More – Aadhar Card Status Check
This is how your latest and relevant mobile number can be added to Aadhaar Card. Please note that Supreme Court has extended the deadline to link Aadhaar with the mobile number to 31st March, 2018. As it is a mandatory step, it is necessary that residents complete this move to link the mobile number to Aadhaar Card soon.