To download Adhaar Card without the mobile number is a practical and convenient utility for those residents who do not have access to their registered mobile number anymore.
There may be cases when the mobile number given at the time of enrollment for the adhaar card may be wrongly registered, may be lost or deactivated, etc.
The best part of Aadhar is, in such cases too, you can download the Aadhaar card.
Download Aadhar Card By Aadhaar Number Without Mobile Number
To download Aadhaar Card without mobile number, follow the steps as given under:
- Open the E-Aadhaar page from the UIDAI website by visiting the link: https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select the option of I Have Enrollment ID or Aadhaar Number.
- You need to provide your personal details of name, pin code, and captcha image.
- In order to get the One Time Password (OTP), enter the mobile number available with you and click on ‘Get One Time Password’.
- You will receive the OTP on the current mobile number. Enter the OTP in the space provided and click on ‘Validate and download’.
Download Aadhaar Card without Enrollment ID/ Aadhaar Number
To download Aadhaar card without mobile number even if you don’t have Enrollment ID or Aadhaar Number, just call the toll free 24*7 service of 1947 and get your enrollment number and the time of enrollment.
Open the E-Aadhaar page of UIDAI and simply follow the above-mentioned steps after providing your EID/UID.
There is another way to retrieve your lost EID/UID without your registered mobile number. It goes through providing your E-mail Id. Let us see how:
- Open the site https://uidai.gov.in/
- In the section ‘Aadhaar Online Services’, click on ‘Retrieve Lost UID/EID’ under Aadhaar Enrolment.
- You will be led to a page https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- Select the EID button on the left side.
- Enter your name, Email, and security code. The OTP will be shared on your Email.
- You can now enter the OTP and get it validated.
- The Enrolment ID will be received at the Email address provided by you.
Read More – Aadhar Card Status Check
After you have got the EID, you can visit the E-Aadhaar page and follow the steps mentioned initially in this article. You will thus be able to download the Aadhaar card without the mobile number.
The great thing about Aadhaar Card is the hassle-free process of downloading it. If the card is lost or gets damaged, there is no need to visit the Enrolment Center again as the downloaded copy of the Aadhaar is treated just like the original one.
The government of India has made the process very simple and flexible and it saves a lot of time. It is strongly advisable to link your mobile number to the Aadhaar at the earliest. However, you can still download the Aadhaar without mobile Number as seen above. Download Aadhar Card By Aadhaar Number Without Mobile Number.