Aadhar Card Status By Name: Aadhaar card is our unique identity proof and address proof in different government schemes. This number is issued to the citizens of India by the government of India. It is made once in a lifetime and used for the whole life.
We are living in the era of Internet and everything is becoming online these days. Aadhaar card can be made online as well as offline mode. You can apply for an Aadhaar, check the status and apply for a duplicate card.
You can download e-Aadhaar, update and correct Address details in Aadhaar UID card, Link Aadhaar to voter ID, bank account, PAN card etc. After making the application for an Aadhaar it takes about 90 days to get the same once you enroll at Aadhaar card center.
Table of Contents
Aadhar Card Status By Name
Earlier there was no system in place to check Aadhaar card status by name. We are working in the development in this area very closely. Finally, the system has been designed that an applicant can check the Aadhaar card status by name.
If you have lost your Aadhaar card enrollment ID and don’t know you Aadhaar number you can get the Aadhaar by following simple steps.
1. Visit the https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
2. Go for Aadhaar No (UID)/Enrolment No (EID) under You want to receive your lost.
3. Type your full name and email id.
4. Enter your registered mobile number.
5. Click the option “Get OTP” button.
6. This number will be delivered to your mobile or email ID.
7. Enter the OTP you received on your mobile.
8. Verify OTP
9. You will get a message on your mobile with your Aadhaar card number or Enrollment Id as you selected above.
10. Now visit the https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
11. Select the appropriate option, “Aadhaar” or “Enrollment Id”.
12. Enter your Aadhaar number or Enrollment id with full name, Pin code, security code and mobile number.
13. Click the Get OTP
14. OTP will be delivered to your mobile and email id.
15. Enter the OTP which you received on your mobile click the “Validate and Download”.
16. Now you get your downloaded e-Adhaar card.
17. Enter your OTP box and click on “Validate and Download”
18. Now you have downloaded your e-Aadhaar card. Enter your Pin Code it is used a password when you open the PDF document.
19. You now have your e-Aadhaar card which can be print.
There are many other options are available to check the status of an Aadhaar. You can check the status of Aadhaar by using name and date of birth.
In case you have lost the EID number you can check the Aadhaar status online. To retrieve the lost or forgotten Id you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
Enter the following details by visiting the official website of Aadhaar.
1. Full name same as on the enrollment slip.
2. Email id which is registered at the time of enrollment.
3. Mobile number submitted during the enrollment.
4. Security code.
5. After entering the correct details select the option “Get OTP”
After verifying your details UIDAI will send the details in its database and if it finds requested EID details for that details you will get an OTP on your mobile. Now you have your enrollment id details you can check the Aadhaar card status.
You can check the status of Aadhaar online as well as offline. If you don’t have the facility of Internet connection there is an option to get the details directly from your mobile number.
Aadhar Card Status By Mobile
To check the status of your Aadhaar you need to text a message UIDAI from the mobile number which is registered during the enrollment process.
<UID STATUS> to 51969
Send this SMS to the number 51969.
Aadhaar card status by toll-free number?
You can call the 1800-300-1947 which is assigned to Aadhaar inquiry. This number is called without paying any amount.
Aadhar Card Status By Enrolment Number
Checking the status of an Aadhaar is a simple and straight-forward process. The UIDAI has made it accessible to residents whether they have their acknowledgment details with them or not.
Prior to this, there was no option to determine the status of the Aadhaar application without any acknowledgment details. But now you can check the status of Aadhaar by following the simple steps.
Aadhar Card Status Step by Step Guide
1. If an applicant is having his acknowledgment details, he/she can track the status of Aadhaar URN by following simple steps given below.
2. Open the official website to UIDAI to check Aadhaar status.
3. You will see a link at the bottom right side of the opening page that says “Aadhaar Services”
4. Go to the Aadhaar “Get Aadhaar” link an option which says “Check Aadhaar Status”.
5. Select the option “Check Aadhaar Status”.
6. A page will open which prompts the Aadhaar applicants to enter the details in order to check the status.
7. You need to fill the blank spaces with the relevant information.
8. Enter the date and time in the second space the format given.
9. Enter the four-digit security code that shows up on the screen.
10.Click the option “Check Status” this is available at the bottom of the page.
How to check the Aadhaar status via India Post?
The delivery status of an Aadhaar can be tracked online on the official website of India Post. Aadhaar card is delivered by UIDAI at the permanent address of the applicant. After the enrolment of Aadhaar at Aadhaar center, the card will be dispersed and sent to them at the residential address within 60 to 90 days.
Read More – Aadhar Card Status Check
Applicants can check the status of delivery using Aadhaar number at any Indian Post Office. The delivery status can be checked at the official website of India Post. This need to be done on the website is enter the enrollment number, time and date of enrolment. Once you enter all the details you will see the screen after the applicant enters these details. Aadhar Card Status By Name