Aadhar Card Download By Name And Date of Birth: The Government has given every Indian unique ID number. This number is given to every person, this number is crucial to everyone in linking bank account, voter ID. The availability of the Aadhaar card has also made easy with the help of online desk.
If you have lost the enrolment slip or lose your Aadhaar card. In this case, you might believe that it would be a great problem to get it back. But it’s not true you can find the Aadhaar card with the help of your name and date of birth. Your mobile number and the email Id is required to get your Aadhaar card.
To download the E-Aadhaar by using Date of birth, you must ensure that your date of birth has been registered at the time of enrollment. Due to the security problems, you can download the Aadhaar through Date of birth and name. You also need a registered mobile number to download UID.
Table of Contents
- Aadhar Card Download By Name And Date of Birth
- How To Download Aadhar Card Online
- Aadhaar card downloaded by Aadhaar number?
- Step to download and print you Aadhaar
- How to download E-aadhaar by enrolment id number?
- How to get Aadhaar card without enrollment number?
- How to change the details or update the details in Aadhaar?
- How to apply for a change in Aadhaar information?
- Steps to change the Aadhaar Card?
- Share this:
Aadhar Card Download By Name And Date of Birth
Note: Aadhaar cannot be downloaded by name and date of birth. With the help of it, you can get your enrollment number or Aadhaar number.
Once you get your E-Aadhaar you can easily download your Aadhaar number. There are many ways you can download Aadhaar which are mentioned below.
How To Download Aadhar Card Online
1. Visit the official website uidia.net or uidai.gov.in downloaded portal.
2. Type the name has appeared in the enrollment slip.
3. Mobile number, Pin code, Verification code
4. The one-time password which you get on your mobile.
5. Download Aadhaar.
6. Validate by adding a digital signature to Aadhaar.
Aadhaar card downloaded by Aadhaar number?
With the help of official website of UIDAI, you can print your Aadhaar card. The downloaded copy of Aadhaar card is considered as a valid Aadhaar card. If you download the Aadhaar number originally you can download the Aadhaar card online.
Acknowledgement slip and reference id will be provided when you apply for an Aadhaar. Basic details such as enrolment number and time will be contained in this slip. You can use UID or EID to retrieve your e-Aadhaar.
Step to download and print you Aadhaar
1. Visit the official website mentioned above.
2. Click the section Aadhaar Enrolment under Aadhaar Online Services.
3. Click the Download E-aadhaar.
4. Select the option depending on whether you have UID or EID.
5. Type your enrolment number.
6. Your personal details
7. Full name, pin code, mobile and Captcha.
8. Click OTP (One Time Password)
9. This number will be on your mobile in SMS.
10.It should be entered to validate and click download.
11.Aadhaar is downloaded in the PDF format.
12.You need your pin code to open this file.
Once you can see your Aadhaar you can take a print of it and use it as a proof wherever you need. Copy of Aadhaar card serves as a valid proof so doesn’t worry about losing your Aadhaar.
How to download E-aadhaar by enrolment id number?
You can download the Aadhaar with the help of acknowledgment card which contains the vital details. The important information will find is time, stamp and EID. Using EID and time stamp you can download the Aadhaar from UIDAI website. You need to follow the steps mentioned below.
1. Visit the website uidai.gov.in
2. Under the option Aadhaar Online services there is Download Aadhaar.
3. You will reach the e-Aadhaar webpage.
4. Enter your acknowledgment number to enter the 14 digit EID and the time stamp.
5. Enter your name, mobile number, pin code and image captcha to generate OTP.
6. You will receive an OTP.
7. Enter that OTP to validate your request.
8. Aadhaar will be downloaded on your device.
9. A PDF file will be available to open this file you need PINcode as the password.
10.Aadhaar will be in the form of PDF file which can be printed.
11.It serves as an original document.
How to get Aadhaar card without enrollment number?
You cannot download the Aadhaar card without enrollment id. First of all, you need to download the enrollment ID by following the steps mentioned below:
1. Visit the website Uidai.gov.in E-aadhaar official portal.
2. Click the option Get Lost UID and EID.
3. Enter your name, email and mobile number it helps you to get your enrolment id back.
How to change the details or update the details in Aadhaar?
After receiving an Aadhaar you need to check the details of it. If the details are not ok you need to change them immediately. Only a few details can be changed official from Aadhaar and will be updated on the portal. To update e-aadhaar card you need to use the e-application generated from the UIDAI portal and to be filled with the necessary details to be updated with your card.
You can change the name, number, date of birth, address from the official Aadhaar. However, the details like fingerprints, photo and other biometric details couldn’t be changed or updated as recorded by the official portal of Aadhaar.
How to apply for a change in Aadhaar information?
As mentioned above you can change the information name, number, address and date of birth on your Aadhaar from the online as well as offline mode. People choose online mode instead of offline as this method takes less time as compared to the offline mode. You need to submit a fee of Rs.25 for this process.
Steps to change the Aadhaar Card?
1. Visit the official website of UIDAI.
2. Click the option E-aadhaar update from the homepage.
3. Read all the instructions carefully and collect the details you need to update.
4. Enter your Aadhaar number with other details.
5. You will receive an OTP number to the registered mobile number.
6. Fill the details required and attach the documents which are required.
7. Recheck the information filled by you.
8. Submit this via online mode.
All the details updated by you will proceed after a certain period for the official check. The complete process will take 15 days of time. Aadhar Card Download By Name And Date of Birth.