Aadhar card correction online without mobile number: The government of India has made it mandatory the link the Aadhar card with your mobile number. So the Department of Telecom has released a circular to the tecols, to take the action on this order.
Aadhaar card is the most reliable identification system which the Indians have blessed with. To help the users UIADAI has made so simple and easy procedure to get the same. Several times there are several instances when you require some changes to the details of your Aadhaar card.
You can make the changes in your Aadhaar card through both modes online as well as offline. It’s up to you many people like to go for the offline mode, on the other, hand some people prefer the online mode.
As on date, there are many cardholders who have not updated their mobile number and due to it, they are not able to correct the necessary correction in Aadhar card. If you are one of them and want to know how to correct the Aadhar card details online without a registered mobile number.
Before we start to precede to Aadhar card online correction without mobile number you must update the following details on Aadhar card.
3. Date of birth
5. Mobile Number
6. Email Id
The above details are required for both online or offline correction. Let’s go through the main point i.e. how to change the Aadhaar card details without a mobile number.
I have done a lot of research on the topic how to make correction online without mobile number, there is no option of finding like this. So the simple answer to this question is you cannot make a correction in Aadhaar card without registered mobile number. Don’t panic! To do the correction in Aadhaar card you need to update your mobile number.
How to register mobile number in Aadhaar card?
To register your mobile number you need to visit the nearest Enrolment Centre or send your updated request through the post to register your mobile number. Because UIDAI has stopped the facility to add the mobile number online.
How to change the mobile number to Aadhaar card?
1. Visit the UIDAI official website i.e. http://ssup.uidai.gov.in/update
2. Type your 12 digit Aadhaar number
3. Enter the text for verification
4. Click the option send OTP
5. You will get a 6 digit OTP through your registered mobile number.
6. Here you will see the option change your mobile number
7. Click the option and update the new mobile number you want to register.
How to update Aadhaar card Offline?
1. Get the Aadhar card correction form by visiting nearest Aadhar center.
2. Fill all the details in the form and submit it back along with the copy of your Aadhar card, ID proof etc.
3. Go through the procedure of bio-metric details verification such as thumb impression etc.
4. Once you finish above steps you will get an acknowledgment slip and mobile number will be registered within 2-5 days.
How to make the correction in your Aadhaar card online?
UIDAI is a self-service portal through which user can submit a request online.
Can make change in name, date of birth, address and email id
Mobile number must be registered with the UIDAI to make the desired correction.
Benefits of registering mobile number to Aadhaar card
Apart from the online verification, there are a large number of benefits of registering your mobile number with your Aadhaar card. You can e-verify your ITR by using Aadhaar number wherein an OTP is sent to the linked mobile number.
You can download the copy of your e-Aadhaar where you need it for verification is required to be done through OTP send to your mobile number.