Aadhar card correction online without mobile number: The government of India has made it mandatory the link the Aadhar card with your mobile number. So the Department of Telecom has released a circular to the tecols, to take the action on this order.
Read More – Aadhar Card Status Check
Aadhaar card is the most reliable identification system which the Indians have blessed with. To help the users UIADAI has made so simple and easy procedure to get the same. Several times there are several instances when you require some changes to the details of your Aadhaar card.
You can make the changes in your Aadhaar card through both modes online as well as offline. It’s up to you many people like to go for the offline mode, on the other, hand some people prefer the online mode.
As on date, there are many cardholders who have not updated their mobile number and due to it, they are not able to correct the necessary correction in Aadhar card. If you are one of them and want to know how to correct the Aadhar card details online without a registered mobile number.
Aadhar Card Correction Online Without Mobile Number
Before we start to precede to Aadhar card online correction without mobile number you must update the following details on Aadhar card.
3. Date of birth
5. Mobile Number
6. Email Id
The above details are required for both online or offline correction. Let’s go through the main point i.e. Aadhar card correction online without mobile number.
I have done a lot of research on the topic how to make correction online without mobile number, there is no option of finding like this. So the simple answer to this question is you cannot make Aadhar card correction online without mobile number. Don’t panic! To do the Aadhar card correction online without mobile number.
How to register mobile number in Aadhaar card?
To register your mobile number you need to visit the nearest Enrolment Centre or send your updated request through the post to register your mobile number. Because UIDAI has stopped the facility to add the mobile number online.
How to change the mobile number to Aadhaar card?
1. Visit the UIDAI official website i.e. http://ssup.uidai.gov.in/update
2. Type your 12 digit Aadhaar number
3. Enter the text for verification
4. Click the option send OTP
5. You will get a 6 digit OTP through your registered mobile number.
6. Here you will see the option change your mobile number
7. Click the option and update the new mobile number you want to register.
How to update Aadhaar card Offline?
1. Get the Aadhar card correction form by visiting nearest Aadhar center.
2. Fill all the details in the form and submit it back along with the copy of your Aadhar card, ID proof etc.
3. Go through the procedure of bio-metric details verification such as thumb impression etc.
4. Once you finish above steps you will get an acknowledgment slip and mobile number will be registered within 2-5 days.
You can download the copy of your e-Aadhaar where you need it for verification is required to be done through OTP send to your mobile number.
Related Tags: Aadhar card correction online without mobile number