Aadhaar Card Mobile Number Registration Online Link: When you apply for an Aadhaar it is essential that you must update your email id and a valid mobile number. In the absence of it, you may not get your Aadhaar card. There are many benefits of linking the mobile with your Aadhaar.
You can verify the personal details using your linked Aadhaar by entering an OTP which is sent on your mobile. It is also required when you need and OTP sends on your linked mobile number.
There are two cases when you need to register your mobile number with Aadhaar. You are registering for the first time and second are you want to change the existing number. You need to follow the simple steps mentioned below.
Aadhaar Card Mobile Number Registration Online Link
This process is done offline, as online transactions need OTP authenticated the password is sent to the registered number. As you are linking your number for the first time, online authentication is not possible.
1. Visit the official website of Aadhaar uidai.gov.in.
2. Select the “Enrollment & Update” tab
3. Click the “Aadhaar Data update”
4. You will be directed to a new page, under the Reference Links column.
5. Click the “Aadhaar Data Update Form”.
6. Download the Aadhaar Correction form and take a print.
7. Mention your 12-digit UID number, name and other details required.
8. You need to enter a valid mobile number.
9. Take a photocopy of the documents which you plan to submit as a proof of address.
10.Mention them in the form.
11.After filling the complete details, sign the form.
12.Recheck the details filed by you and the documents you attached to avoid any error.
13.Send the application via post.
Have you changed the registered mobile number of your Aadhaar card? Don’t worry! You don’t need to visit any Aadhaar center to update it; you can work online for that. While applying for an Aadhaar, it is important to register your mobile number. In the absence of a registered mobile number, you cannot change the Aadhaar card details online.
Steps to change the Aadhaar registered mobile number?
1. Visit the official website uidai.gov.in
2. You will see Update Aadhaar details online link click the same.
3. In a new tab, scroll down and click “To submit your update/ correction request online please CLICK HERE”.
4. You need to enter the 12-digit Aadhaar number, text verification and click Send OTP.
5. Now enter the OTP in the screen and click Login.
6. On the next page, you will see different update option such as name, DOB, Address etc.
7. Select the option Mobile number and click on submit.
8. Enter your latest mobile number on the next screen and submit update request.
9. In the last you will receive an OTP on your updated mobile number, you just need to enter it and click on submit.
10. Done! Your Aadhaar card registered mobile number change request is successfully done. You will URN number to track your application.
Generally, it takes 7 days time to update mobile number after the submission of request. You can check this by entering your URN number. It is very simple procedure to Aadhaar card mobile registration online link.
How to link your Aadhaar with Mobile number by visiting the retailer?
As per the government and Supreme Court, Linking Aadhaar with SIM card number is mandatory. Visit your service provider’s outlet to link your Aadhaar to your phone number. Follow the steps mentioned below.
1. Visit the outlet of your service operator.
2. Carry a self-attested copy of your Aadhaar.
3. Give your mobile number.
4. The executive will send an OTP to your mobile which has to be linked.
5. Give this OTP to the executive for verification.
6. Give your biometric to the executive.
7. You will get an SMS from your telecom operator.
8. Reply “Y” to complete the e-KYC process.
Link your Aadhaar via IVR
1. Dial the IVR number 14546 toll-free from your mobile.
2. Follow the commands and provide your consent to link your UIDAI to your mobile number.
3. Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number.
4. Go for your consent and allow the program your personal details such as name, DOB and address linked to your mobile number.
5. You will receive an OTP to your number.
6. You will get an SMS confirming the Re-verification.
7. This process will take a time of 48 hours to complete.
How To Verify Aadhaar Card?
Aadhaar is an important document it was not mandatory yet, but it has given importance. Because of the increase in the importance of financial transactions and government schemes. You might be unaware that having an Aadhaar is not enough. If you don’t use your Aadhaar for three continuous years it can become inactive.
If you don’t use Aadhaar number in last three years for any transaction such as linking PAN card, bank account etc. As a result of it may be deactivated, in case you want to verify whether your Aadhaar is valid or not you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
1. Visit the website resident.uidai.gov.in
2. Enter the Aadhaar number and security code.
3. Click on “Verify” to check the status of your Aadhaar.
In case you find your Aadhaar number deactivated you can reactive it by submitting and Aadhaar update from with your biometrics at the Aadhaar center near to you. A fee of Rs.25 is payable for the updating of Aadhaar.
If you find any issues with any process you can call 1947 to get help and information on Aadhaar. The Aadhaar card customer care phone number has been launched by the government to provide information regarding the locations of Aadhaar enrolment centers.
You can mail your queries on email@example.com and visit the official website uidai.gov.in. You will get the help in different languages like English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu etc.
How Does Aadhaar Card Grievance Redresser help?
1. You can check the Aadhaar helpline phone number to know the generation status after the enrollment is complete.
2. In case you have lost your Aadhaar, the customer service provides necessary help in retrieving the Aadhaar.
3. The wrong name, address and any other information printed on the Aadhaar, the customer care service resolve the issue.
Read More – Aadhar Card Status Check
Aadhaar is world’s largest biometric ID scheme started by the Government of India. To avail the benefit of certain services schemes such as PAN, mobile connections, gas subsidy, tax returns etc. Aadhaar Card Mobile Number Registration Online Link