Aadhaar Card Download By Name: It takes about 90 days to receive an Aadhaar card once you enroll at Aadhaar. Earlier there was no system in place for Aadhaar card download by name. This requirement has been arising due to when people lose the enrolment slip provided to them.
In that case, it becomes a great problem to get the Aadhaar card back.Now it is possible to retrieve the Aadhaar card with the help of your name and date of birth. You require your mobile number and email ID as well to retrieve your Aadhaar.
If you have lost your Aadhaar Enrollment ID and don’t know your Aadhaar number you can get your Aadhaar by following steps mentioned below.
How To Aadhaar Card Download By Name
1. Visit the website https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
2. Select the option “Aadhaar No (UID) or “Enrollment No (EID)” under “You want to receive your lost”.
3. Enter your name, email id and registered mobile number.
4. Enter the security code displayed on the screen and click the option “Get OTP” button.
5. OTP will be delivered to your mobile and email id.
6. Enter the OTP you’re received.
7. Click on “Verify OTP”
8. You will get a message on your mobile with your Aadhaar number or enrollment id as you selected above.
9. Now go to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
10.You will see the option “I Have” from here you select the option “Enrollment ID” or “Aadhaar” .
11.Type your Aadhaar number or enrollment id, full name, Pin code, security code and mobile number.
12.Click the option ‘Get OTP’
13.You will get the OTP on your registered mobile number.
14.Enter that OTP in the “Enter OTP” box and click on “Validate and Download”
15.Now you will get your e-Aadhaar card.
16.Enter your Pin Code as the password to open the PDF document.
17.Save it to your device and take a
How to download Aadhaar card by Aadhaar number?
If you have enrolled for Aadhaar and not received it you can use the mAadhaar app or download Aadhaar card from official website of UIDAI website. You can download it from two options.
1. Download through Enrolment ID
2. Download through Aadhaar number
Steps to download Aadhaar card via Enrolment ID
1. Visit the official website https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
2. Enter your enrollment number with date and time.
3. Type your name.
4. Enter your Pin Code
5. Enter your mobile number.
6. You will get a Pin on your mobile number in 60 seconds.
7. Enter that OTP in the box.
8. Now your E-Aadhaar card is ready to download.
Steps to download Aadhaar via Aadhaar number?
1. Visit the official website given above.
2. Enter the UID (Aadhaar number) and date and time.
3. Enter your full name, Pin Code and registered mobile number.
4. You will receive a Pin on that number in 60 seconds.
5. Enter the OTP PIN in the computer.
6. Your E-Aadhaar is ready in PDF file.
After downloading Aadhaar card PDF file, it is a password protected file. To open this file you need to enter the password. It is the Area Pin code, but now it has been changed to a combination of the first four letters of the name of applicant followed by the year of birth. For example RITU1980.
The Card is not generated?
In case your E-Aadhaar card is not yet generated, it is due to you must have made some mistakes while applying for ID. It’s not an issue you can inquire about it, if that mistake is indicated then you have to hold up a week more and check once again.
The Aadhaar could not be produced because of a data/process failure in your selection. It may be a deal if you re-enlist yourself at the closet selection focus. You can go to head office of the Aadhaar for selected focus and requirement to get some information about this.
Points to keep in mind while downloading Aadhaar card?
1. You cannot download Aadhaar online if your mobile number is not registered with UIDAI.
2. To send OTP UIDAI requires a registered mobile number for authentication before the Aadhaar card is downloaded in PDF.
3. Aadhaar cannot be downloaded without OTP.
4. E-Aadhaar cannot be downloaded as many times you want.
5. E-Aadhaar card serves you as original Aadhaar card everywhere.
6. Procedure to download the Aadhaar online is simple and takes a small amount of time.
Aadhaar card is used to get the person’s identity to get each and every information of an individual. It is usually used to get a proof by which every individual is provided safety and security. It is issued by UIDAI as per the rules of Government of India.
Aadhaar is used to provide the great type of service to the people by which they are able to get security against the criminal people.
Aadhaar card verification
Aadhaar is a unique ID, which contains demographic and biometric details of an individual. It is issued by UIDAI every person needs to apply for this 12 digit number. The verification of Aadhaar can be done easily through official website of UIDAI. As UIDAI not only issues the Aadhaar but also maintains the details of every Aadhaar card holder. You can easily verify the Aadhaar once you registered for it.
What is the need to verify you Aadhaar Card?
In order to check the validity of Aadhaar card, you must ensure that your Aadhaar number has been issued and is valid. The personal details such as age group and the state to which a cardholder belongs will be displayed at the time of verification of Aadhaar.
In case of any discrepancy or inaccuracy, the cardholder can contact the UIDAI. To do this you need to call the toll free number or send an email to UIDAI.
Why is an Aadhaar card is deactivated?
As per the report over 8.2 million Aadhaar cards have been deactivated in India. According to the Aadhaar Regulations, 2016 section 27 and 28 contains provisions of deactivation of Aadhaar cards.
Reasons for deactivation of an Aadhaar?
1. If the biometric information has not been recorded.
2. A person holds more than one Aadhaar.
3. Any kind of fraudulent enrollment has been carried out.
4. The photograph of an applicant is not latest.
5. The absence of valid documents.
6. Suspicious biometric information.
That’s all about the topic of Aadhaar Card Download By Name